• Join us for music, Scripture, testimonies and teaching – and at the heart of it all is prayer. We’ll pray alone, in small groups and corporately. There will also be anointing services and times of intercession for pressing concerns. Each Wednesday is different, but something always happens when we pray.
CSM University (ages 18-25)
• CSMU small groups meet in the CSM Varsity Building after first joining Varsity students for acoustic worship. Come early to purchase snacks or a $2 dinner meal in the Varsity Cafe.
CSM Varsity (grades 9-12)
• Come early to purchase snacks or buy your entire dinner for $2. We have a basketball court and numerous fun games. It all starts at 6:30pm with acoustic worship in the Varsity Cafe before splitting into small groups.
CSM JV (grades 6-8)
• Arrive early to purchase snacks or a $2 dinner meal in the Cafe. We'll then have acoustic worship followed by a Bible Study.
CSM Kids (grades K-5)
• It's Awana time! This free international program offers a fun, proven approach for early evangelism and discipleship. Scripture-based programs, exciting games and classroom and family activities promote Bible literacy and help kids develop lifelong faith in Christ.
CSM Preschool (six weeks through Pre-K)
• Awana is also available for preschoolers ages two and up. Childcare is available in the CSM Preschool Building for our younger preschoolers.
Celebrate Recovery (6:30-8:30pm, FLC)
• CR services offer a safe place for people with hurts, habits and hang-ups to find wisdom and support through weekly lessons, testimonies and open-share support groups. Join us as we celebrate what we’ve gained and recover what we’ve lost. Childcare available and no registration required.
• Wednesday dinners are served 5-6:30pm. Coffee Central will remain open until 8:30.