*** No Wednesday evening services will be held on November 22, December 20 & December 27. Celebrate Recovery will continue to meet on regular schedule. ***
• Join us for music, scripture, testimonies and teaching – and at the heart of it all is prayer. We’ll pray alone, in small groups and corporately. There will also be anointing services and times of intercession for pressing concerns. Each Wednesday is different, but something always happens when we pray.
CSM Varsity (grades 9-12) and JV (grades 6-8)
• CSM Varsity and JV students will gather in their respective buildings for teaching, music and games.
CSM Kids (grades K-5)
• It's Awana time! This free international program offers a fun, proven approach for early evangelism and discipleship. Scripture-based programs, exciting games and classroom and family activities promote Bible literacy and help kids develop lifelong faith in Christ.
• Awana is also available for preschoolers ages two and up. Childcare will be available in the CSM Preschool Building for our younger preschoolers.
• Wednesday dinners are served 5-6:30pm. Coffee Central will remain open until 8:30. To see Coffee Central's hours for the fall, click here.
Celebrate Recovery (6:30-8:30pm, FLC)
• CR services offer a safe place for people with hurts, habits and hang-ups to find wisdom and support through weekly lessons, testimonies and open-share support groups. Join us as we celebrate what we’ve gained and recover what we’ve lost. Childcare available and no registration required.